Undergraduate Programmes Offered at SAEBS:
- BSc. Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness – Duration 3 year
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes Offered at SAEBS:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Agricultural Economics (PDAE) – One year
Master Degree Programmes Offered at SAEBS
- Master of Business Administration – MBA (Agribusiness) (MBA)
This is a 18 months fulltime programme conducted by course work and an internship leading to examinable Research paper.
- Master of Business Administration – MBA (Agribusiness) – Evening Programme (MBB)
(This is a Part time programme for a period of 24 months. Teaching times are: 5.00 pm to 9.00 pm for week days and 8.30 am to 12.30 pm for Saturdays).
- MSc. Agricultural and Applied Economics (MAA)
- MSc. Agricultural Economics (MEC)
PhD by Research only
PhD degree programmes by research only are offered in all Academic units ( School, Colleges, Faculties and Sokoine National Library).Applications for PhD by research only are received throughout the year and studies can commence at any time of the year once admission is granted.
IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT
Directorate of Undergraduate Studies (DUS)
P.O Box 3000, Chuo Kikuu, Morogoro.
For Postgraduate studies contact;
Directorate of Research and Postgraduate Studies (DRPGS)
Sokoine University of Agriculture,
P.O. Box 3151, Chuo Kikuu,
Telephone:+255 023-2640013, Fax: +255 023 2604388,